Personal Effectiveness refers to making the best use of your time and making use of the resources at your disposal, in order to perform to the best of your ability in your workplace. This will then mean you will be excellent in achieving your goals. Personal Effectiveness is a universal need. Having effective living skills can lead to more control over daily life, more focus and sense of achievements. Those who live effectively feel more energized and they are able to manage themselves when necessary. There are five main aspects of personal health: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual. In order to be considered “well,” it is imperative for none of these areas to be neglected.
This objective of this personal effectiveness training is to give you the necessary personal skills to develop yourself to be an effective individual with the self-confidence to succeed in life. We will show you how to develop these six key skills:
- The ability to create a clear and distinct goal, and commit to it for long enough to attain it.
- The ability to accurately explain your ideas to others, so they understand you, agree with you and act in accordance with your ideas.
- The ability to analyze the facts and formulate innovative and detailed plans of action that will achieve the goal, in the most efficient manner possible.
- The ability to guide and harmonize the various personalities in a team, so that they are more able to synchronize their actions and complement each other.
- The ability to maintain a positive mental state of optimism and realism, especially during the tough times. The ability to think outside the box and have the confidence to challenge the status quo.
The ability to inspire positive emotions in the other members of the team, especially during difficult times.
Who should attend?
Top management, senior management, Head of Departments, Consultants and Management practitioners.