This Management and Leadership training course aims to encourage effective, collaborative methods of leadership and management. This comprehensive training course helps delegates to work in their organizations and leverage the leadership potential of team members. Delegates will be exposed to focus on developing leadership skills, personal influence, as well as explore strategies for building a team of strong professionals who will support each other, deal with tough problems efficiently, and take accountability. This training course focuses on tactful leadership practices that are effective in any business. This training course also offers a comprehensive overview of good management practice for those new to supervision. This training course introduces delegates to the variety of skills needed to be successful and offers insights into how to personally manage the transition from being a ‘technical expert’ to supervision and team management. If you are new to supervision or management this course offers a compendium of ideas which will impact your practice immediately.
- By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Discover the core competencies required for exemplary leadership
- Examine the ethical aspects of leadership and values which drive lasting results
- Appraise and select supervision tools that track performance
- Comprehend and utilize the value of the performance management process
- Create and monitor personalized action plans for self, others and the team